Viennese pastries and Christmas
The program is designed for 2 day and includes theoretical and practical parts.
- the technique of kneading and baking products from puff and pastry
2. "Practice" (students prepare products at the master class on their own, at the end they receive detailed technical maps):
- Pates (dough for pates)
- Pate with duck and olives
- Pate with farel and white fish mousse
- Pate with vegetables
- Festive cakes made of rich yeast dough
- Puff pastry for pies
- Beef Wellington
- Shortbread dough for pies
- Sbiten Cheesecake
- Apple pie scorched by flames
- Exhaust dough
- Strudel with frosty cherries, almonds and apples
- Strudel with pumpkin and lamb
Svarovskaya Ekaterina - international consultant on confectionery art.
She has worked in the restaurant business for over 20 years. Ex-head of the Chinese restaurant "Mao" (Novosibirsk), "Summer Veranda of Denis Ivanov" (Novosibirsk), nightclub and bar "Black Milk" (Novosibirsk).
He has many awards in the field of gastronomy and confectionery art:
- Cup "Golden Crane" for the best concept of national cuisine
- figurine "Mercury" for the best enterprise in Novosibirsk
- gold and silver medals of the Siberian Fair, etc.
- confectionery schools in Spain and France (mentors - Maria Selyanina, Hans Ovando, Xavi Barriga, Jan Duyche, Alejandro Montes, Philippe Boivin, Gaetan Pari, Philippe Ermenier, Stéphane Glacier)
All materials, tools and detailed technical maps are provided by the school and are included in the tuition fee!
*Reservation of a place occurs only on an advance payment.
Prepayment for all courses - 10,000 rubles.
In case of cancellation
refunds are not made.
If a course is canceled by the school, the prepayment is either transferred to another course or refunded in full